Monday, May 12, 2008

Down to the wire

This past weekend we had alot going on...Timber Rattlers game, mother's day and packing.
The baseball game was fun

...and we also got some great news. My brother and his wife are expecting!!! Yeah more cousins for Lauren to play with. So there will be a Thanksgiving baby and a Christmas baby! Wow! We were all so exhausted from being outside that we came home and took it easy.

Sunday we packed and packed. I am getting a little worried that we will be loading up those U-haul all day and all night forever! I really just want to be in our new home! So is that too much to ask? So I really didn't get anything for Mother's day. Our new home is going to be the big present for both of us for a couple 30 years or so. But Randy had to go get some dishwashers soap for the dishwasher and he came back with some chocolate ice cream...mmm! Happy Mother's day to me!

No comments: