Friday, September 26, 2008

Raining Babies

So it has been a month of or should I say a couple of weeks of showering some preggo moms with best wishes and presents. Two weekends ago my mom, sister and I hosted a shower for my sister Allison. She is due with her first in the beginning of November---or hopefully due before Halloween! We practically made everything down to the favors--hand dipped prezels with a flowered broach. And what fun we had preparing for it. I love crafting and baking as many of you know and this was a party that we definitely had fun doing just that!
Lots of sweet treats and goodies.




So much fun it was to decorate!Award for prettiest present goes to Wendy Schmidt!
Most talked about present award goes to Aunt Paula---a great gift--something every little girl shoud have! Santa may just drop one off for Lauren this Christmas! A special hand-made present for to mom-to-be--look familiar?
-------------------------------------More Baby Stuff-------------------------------------------
Then about a week and a couple of days later all of us hosted another grand shower. We showered my sister-in-law Wendy and my brother Chris with lots of love and presents. I love anything to do with babies. And this shower was great because it turned out that we could do a bird theme (the theme for the baby girls nursery)...which is a hot thing right now! I had so much fun baking bird cookies and cupcakes I was sad when there were no more to decorate:(...they turned out so cute! In addition, I was also able to put together a special something that I found on the internet. We had a great time and surprisingly for a Tuesday night shower a great turn out too!


This is a popular gift.

Little Sadie and Andrea having fun!!! you go girls!

Whew what a long post again :(

No comments: