Friday, November 14, 2008

Round Two!



So even though Halloween has come and gone, I thought that I would post pictures of our late night now (and because I know that some people..ah hem Aunt Nancy would love to see them!..sorry it has taken sooo long!)
So our night started out great. For the first time in many years...it didn't rain! On the contrary it was absolutely beautiful out. If I remember correctly it may have been almost 70 during the day! Wow! Once Randy got home Lauren transformed into her flower costume and we were out the door. We just made it around our circle and boy was it fun! Since I grew up in the country we had to ride our bikes to houses in the neighborhood...it was alot of work just to fill your pumpkin with candy. Here though you just have to walk a quarter of a mile...or less and it is full in a matter of 20 minutes! There were soooo many kids out too as well as adult that were dressed up. I wish I had the guts to take a picture of this dad dressed up as the Keebler Elf...he must have rented it and the mom was the Mrs. Kebbler Elf...how cute!
So after trick or treating we came back and handed out candy...this was the best part! Getting to see everyone dressed up was nice and Lauren loved handing out candy especially to our lanterns. mmm!
Then our candy was almost gone so we decided to take a little car ride and head over to my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Terry's house. They loved seeing Lauren all dressed up. Thanks Mark for giving Lauren her first beer! We stayed there for awhile and then back home it was and into bed. What a night!


So isn't it weird that I have begun every paragraph with so?
Happy Halloween!

No comments: