Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to you!

Couldn't get enough of these!

The Birthday girl!

Chow down time

Aunt Nancy's cake and the DIG IN cake

mmmm good!

The real cake

Cheese!

The DIG IN cake not really being dug into!

The birthday girls

Surprise...aka cake!

I love this thing!

play food for Lauren's kitchen

the Ariel doll had to help open presents
Align Center
the kitchen being put to good use

out came the stickers

papa joe even fit in the tent!

Look at who is two...or how Lauren would say it "do00". These two years have sped past very quickly. I am sure the next two years will too since there is no stoppin' Lauren!
I had a blast preparing for her party. The party planner in me went all out with a flower theme. Lauren continues to adore them so it seemed very fitting for her. There were flowers on the windows which seemed to fall like snowflakes, flower cakes, and cookies. I also had fun making a Happy Birthday sign too! Can't take all the credit though...my mom was a huge help in aiding through decorations and food preparation.
We had a great time with family.
And Lauren received some really fun gifts. Her most favorite being a tunnel that the Diltz's gave to her. I have some videos that I will have to post of all of us playing with it . Good times were had by all I think.

No comments: