Monday, November 2, 2009

Introducing....

...Darling Daisy
This has been a work in progress for about a year now. I have finally set out into something that I have wanted to do for awhile now. So along with a lot of persuasion and support from family and friends (you know who you are) and help from family...I can now proudly say that I am my own boss!! Yeah!
Although the timing is not ideal...I am the worse procrastinator...right now I am having a lot of fun making items to sell. I am also having a great time with sending out orders too! I just hope that the baby will hold off for a couple of more weeks so that I can continue to sew new stuff to put into the shop.
So please go ahead and check out the shop using the above link to my website. I would love to have feedback, comments, or an order! Just kidding! Happy looking!

No comments: