Friday, July 2, 2010

i worsy momma

Oh my where do I start...
First off~ Apologies to anyone that has followed or is following this blog...I am very sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this...hard to do when there are so few hours in a day.  I am trying not to procrastinate with this any.more!
Second of all~My little girlies are getting so BIG!  Lauren is no longer a little girl as she likes to be called "Lauren Grace Big Sister"

And Claire.  Wow she is already seven months old.  Pretty soon she will be crawling, walking and talking.  Oh how time flies.
This summer has already been filled with so much activity.  Hopefully I will be able to play "CATCH UP" as far as this blog goes.

I am hoping to add new posts at least every other day...(ummmm should put things in perspective here...be realistic).  How about every week at least?  Sounds good to me.

No comments: