Friday, October 1, 2010

Darling Daisy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to 


This is the day that I started an amazing journey.  
I have learned what it is like to manage play time vs. work time.
*um sort of*
I have turned a hobby into a business.  
So far the most rewarding thing is to have my products being sold all of the United States.

It is amazing that someone in California has a Darling Daisy Shop flower pin.
Or that some lucky person living in New Jersey is the proud owner of some comfortable headbands.
Oh brings tickles to me!!!

So in all anniversary.awesomeness.  
I am thanking all of you 
-even those of you I don't know-
to FREE SHIPPPING on ALL DARLING DAISY SHOP products.  
Wowza!  You heard me 
So now go and take a look.
Treat yourself to something pretty.
Or think ahead and get something pretty for that special friend for the holidays.

No comments: