Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!












This past Saturday we woke up ran our errands for decorating the house inside and out. Our first stop. Can you guess? Target! We picked up two more sets of red bells for the front of our house. Then off to Menards to see if we could find lighted balls for the windows. We found them! Yeah. But when we got them home they were not what I expected. ERRRR! And then last but not least we picked up our Charlie Brown Christmas tree! Lauren had fun playing on this little tractor that was outside and we found the most non perfect tree there! Then while Randy was tying the tree to the truck Lauren and I went into this little shop that was there to just browse. Well we ended up buying something too. An early Christmas present for me and the house. A coat stand...is that what they are called...not sure. Since we really don't have a coat closet by our front door, I thought that it would be a great piece for when we have guests who wear coats...winter is here now...brrr! We had alot of fun decorating because of all the possibilities of things to decorate! Right up my alley! I am going to be relying more on the end of season sales so that I can prepare to decorated more next year!

No comments: