Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some homemade goodness!

I finally got around to finishing all of my projects for Christmas. Thank goodness that we picked names on Randy's side of the family. I would still be sewing I thing. This year I picked my mom's name for Christmas on my side. I spent some money on things that she wanted on her list but also made her something that I knew she would enjoy. A new coat. It was so much fun to make that I think that I need to make myself one! And it didn't take that long either.

For the little babes on my side I made them little fabric balls. There is one that makes a sound, one with little tags of ribbon on it (lauren loved to suck on those) and one for just throwing around when that time comes. Again so easy and fun to make!
They also got some SUPER cute booties. I am addicted to making them as they are SUPER DUPER easy to make.

I also am letting Baby Talia borrow a bonnet from when I was a baby. But I added some little yo-yos so that they can match a set of mittens I also gave for her to borrow. So sweet!

No comments: