Friday, April 4, 2008

A Creative Endevor

So I have been picking my brain into doing something creative and fun to make some extra money. Some people may know this already but my sister Allison has made a business (a successful one) by selling purses. She started Boutique Chez Vous and has been going into peoples homes and selling these wonderful bags. So I was talking to her yesterday and we came up with the idea to use my sewing and design background and make one of a kind fabric purses. I am really excited about this...as she has mentioned that there have been requests for purses that she can't get her hands on. So the demand is somewhat out there. My creative juices are really flowing right now and I can't wait to see my sister and Carson this weekend. We are planning on joining them at one of our favorite spots to eat in Door County which is Mr. Helsinkies. Randy enjoys going there for their tuna and I just love there desserts....mmmm!
I can't wait for this weekend.

No news on any people who are interested in our home. Uggg...is the market that bad...I guess so! We have listed our home pretty competitively...but you never know what could happen. Lauren and I are going this morning to look at a home. So we will see if there will be more than one other home to choose from if our home sells. Wish us luck!

No comments: