Monday, April 28, 2008

A New Week!



Wow have we been busy. In the last week and a half we have sold our home and bought a new one...well almost...aside from signing all the legal papers. We have passed all of the inspections with flying colors...we were so worried that they would find something. It feels so good to not have to worry about selling our home. Now we can start to pack...we did some light packing this past weekend and we both think that we don't have that much stuff! We packed our living room and office area up and we both said wow that was easy and only took up 10 boxes. I really think that we are kidding ourselves though.

In the midst of our Sunday while eating our pancake breakfast Lauren started to play little tricks on daddy while he tried to feed her. She is definitely a little clown sometimes. She gets that from me I think! Her hair is getting long enough so that I can put little "trees" in her hair. For some reason she likes them more than her little clippies.

On a different note though...only in Wisconsin can you wake up and look outside and see this in April! I came downstairs this morning while Randy was sipping his coffee and gasped when I looked out our window at the small blizzard that was outside. I said, "what in the world is this?" His reply was that "it is snow."

No comments: