Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring is here!

Early this morning we realized that our house has finally made its debut on the internet. It is official...our house is FOR SALE!!!! Let the craziness begin. I just hope that we don't run into the situation that we were in when we sold our home in Appleton. Our house sold and we didn't have a place to move! So we settled for something that we sorta liked at the time. But time has proven that this is just not the right home for us. We love the area, but we have just outgrown this house.

It is such a warm day here. I have been cooped up in this home for way to long and have been waiting for a day like this to get some yard work done now that the snow has finally melted...and I can safely report that we do not have a flooded backyard. This has been a reoccuring dream of mine at night. Selling a house with a flooded basement....not the ideal situation for sure! So I spent about a good hour raking all of the dead grass and wow does our yard look nice! I am going to sleep so well tonight with all of the fresh air that I got.

No comments: